Friday 8 May 2015

A Night of Designing

Yet again my bobbins haven't arrived! Really unfortunate as I'm getting that 'I need to sews something' itch that often comes after a while away from the machine. So I'm back to fashion sketching today.

If you'd like to give fashion illustration a go yourself, I've included some details in last week's post here.


I apologise for the bad photo, the light is pretty bad here and I haven't yet figured out how to change the settings on my iPad's camera. I'm just playing with ideas for my new fabrics that I bought a couple of weeks ago, I would love to make myself a dress as I've not made one in a while.

Have you bought any gorgeous fabric recently? Any photos would be greatly appreciated!

Really hoping I'll be back sewing soon, and hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Toni

No comments: