Thursday 25 December 2014

Happy Christmas Everyone!

It's Christmas baby! Hope you're all having a wonderful day and season - hoping that all your sewing Christmas endeavours are going well and your homemade Christmas presents have been a success!



Mum's Christmas cake went down very well, and we're all very full from our Christmas meal out! It was very tasty, but we're very glad to be back home out of the rain and snuggling down wearing all our new gifts.


I 'd love you to have had a wonderful season of excess and I hope to be back sewing, and I mean really sewing in the new year. I know I'll be off to the sales to buy both clothing to modify and fabrics to make beautiful things out of as soon as I get a day off of work! 

I wish you luck in any new projects you'll be starting in the new year and hope it brings buttons, ribbon and beautiful fabrics.

Toni

No comments: