Tuesday 28 October 2014

Distracting DIY

So today I'm a little busy on other things, I've been living in Chesterfield for nearly a year and a half now, and we finally have the budget for me to decorate my room.

It's been pretty frustrating trying to take photos for the blog (just see last week's tutorial-that's going to need redoing) the wallpaper was truly awful. Fortunately I'm opting for paint, and hopefully it'll make a better backdrop.

My sewing stuff is tucked away and everything else is covered in dust or sheeting. As I'm off college this week I'm really trying to get it finished whilst I can, hence the late post! I really hope your sewing projects are going swimmingly (or should that be 'sewingly'?) and I should be back to normal next week. Happy Halloween folks!
Toni

No comments: